Key Advantages of HotEdge® Roof Ice Melt Systems:
1. Requires At Least 30% or less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable Than All Other Options Available On The Market Today.
2. Patented Design Heats More Roof Surface with Less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable; Heater Cables Strategically Separated To Achieve Maximum Surface Melt.
3. HotEdge manufactures the first and only roof edge panel system to pass the rigors of an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) testing process and be awarded the Certificate of Approval for Safety & Compliance.
4. Patented Three-Sided Angulated Raceway Makes it Simple for Inspection, Maintenance, and Replacement
5. All HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Allow for Partially Exposed Heat Trace Cable to Comply with Article 426 of National Electrical Code (NEC)
6. HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Keep Performing @ 11,300 Foot Elevation Where all Others Failed. Reference Available Upon Request.
7. 2011 award for best product of the year: HotEdge Rail® at the I.R.E ( International Roofing Expo)
To fact check whether another company you are investigating is communicating honestly with you,
HotEdge® Introduction Video
If you own a HotEdge Roof Ice Melt System, you are an educated consumer who...December 31, 2016
When it’s time to prevent hazardous ice dams and icicles from forming on your roof...December 25, 2016
The roof of your home protects you and your family from the wonders of a...December 22, 2016
While it can be fun and/or economical to take on DIY projects around the house,...December 15, 2016
More about us
HotEdge, Inc. is the industry leader in providing innovative, patented roof ice melt solutions that prevent destructive icicles and ice dams from forming on the roofs of commercial and residential properties. Our energy efficient, low cost products hold the only certificate for a UL listing.
In 2008, HotEdge recognized the need for a low cost, simple and effective roof ice melt system to help prevent property damage. Existing concepts were either prohibitively expensive to install and operate or were unable to heat a roof edge on a continuous basis, i.e. heat cable laid on a roof edge in a zig-zap pattern.
Our ice melt systems have and continue to experience rapid expansion in all medium and high snow load regions across the United States and Canada.