Key Advantages of HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems:
1. Requires At Least 30% or less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable Than All Other Options Available On The Market Today.
2. Patented Design Heats More Roof Surface with Less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable; Heater Cables Strategically Separated To Achieve Maximum Surface Melt.
3. HotEdge is the first and only Roof Ice Melt Panel System to go through the rigorous Underwriters Laboratories (UL) testing to be awarded the Certificate of Approval for Safety & Compliance
4. Patented Three-Sided Angulated Raceway Makes it Simple for Inspection, Maintenance, and Replacement
5. All HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Allow for Partially Exposed Heat Trace Cable to Comply with Article 426 of National Electrical Code (NEC)
6. HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Keep Performing @ 11,300 Foot Elevation Where all Others Failed. Reference Available Upon Request.
7. GREEN: Patented Design Relies on Direct Heat Transfer Saving At Least 30% on Energy Costs to Operate Over All Other Market Alternatives.
For more testimonials Click here
To fact check whether another company you are investigating is communicating honestly with you,
The roof of your home protects you and your family from the elements, but can...August 15, 2016
When it’s time to find a solution for roof ice dam problems, there are many...August 15, 2016
Making energy-efficient upgrades to your home not only benefits our planet, but also can put...August 15, 2016
If you own a HotEdge Roof System, you are a savvy consumer who cares about...July 20, 2016
More about us
HotEdge, Inc. is the industry leader in providing innovative, patented roof ice melt solutions that prevent destructive icicles and ice dams from forming on the roofs of commercial and residential properties. Our energy efficient, low cost products hold the only certificate for a UL listing.
In 2008, HotEdge recognized the need for a low cost, simple and effective roof ice melt system to help prevent property damage. Existing concepts were either prohibitively expensive to install and operate or were unable to heat a roof edge on a continuous basis, i.e. heat cable laid on a roof edge in a zig-zap pattern.
Our ice melt systems have and continue to experience rapid expansion in all medium and high snow load regions across the United States and Canada.