Key Advantages of HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems:
1. Requires At Least 30% or less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable Than All Other Options Available On The Market Today.
2. Patented Design Heats More Roof Surface with Less Commercial Grade Self-Regulating Heat Trace Cable; Heater Cables Strategically Separated To Achieve Maximum Surface Melt.
3. PLEASE KNOW, HotEdge is The FIRST and ONLY Company Manufacturing Roof Edge Ice Melt Systems to be Awarded the Underwriters Laboratories(UL) Certificate of Approval for Safety & Compliance
4. Patented Three-Sided Angulated Raceway Makes it Simple for Inspection, Maintenance, and Replacement
5. All HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Allow for Partially Exposed Heat Trace Cable to Comply with Article 426 of National Electrical Code (NEC)
6. HotEdge Roof Ice Melt Systems Keep Performing @ 11,300 Foot Elevation Where all Others Failed. Reference Available Upon Request.
7. GREEN: Patented Design Relies on Direct Heat Transfer Saving At Least 30% on Energy Costs to Operate Over All Other Market Alternatives.
1.“Just a heads up, we finally got some snow so I have had a chance to try your product. I have only had a few days but so far it seems to be working great. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone with an ice dam problem or even if they get a buildup of snow and are worried it will fall on someone.”[Garry, Lake Ontario, NY]
2. “We are very happy with our HotEdge Roof Ice Melt System. It is keeping the roof edge clear of ice just as advertised. It’s doing what we want it to do.” [Dave B. New York, NY]
3. “The install went very well and the customer is very pleased. We are looking forward to the next one.” [Mike L. Manchester, NH]
For more testimonials Click here
PLEASE KNOW, HotEdge is the first and only company to complete the rigorous process necessary to test and certify an entire roof edge ice melt panel system and earn the right to be UL Listed and a receive UL Certificate of Compliance. Other companies are misleading the customer and stating their “systems” are also UL Listed. To fact check whether another company you are investigating is communicating honestly with you, CLICK HERE
Featured On :
The roof of your home protects you and your family from the elements, but can...August 15, 2016
When it’s time to find a roof ice melt system, there are many factors to...August 15, 2016
Making energy-efficient upgrades to your home not only benefits our planet, but also can put...August 15, 2016
If you own a HotEdge Roof System, you are a savvy consumer who cares about...July 20, 2016
More about us
HotEdge, Inc. is the industry leader in providing innovative, patented roof ice melt solutions that prevent destructive icicles and ice dams from forming on the roofs of commercial and residential properties. Our energy efficient, low cost products hold the only certificate for a UL listing.
In 2008, HotEdge recognized the need for a low cost, simple and effective roof ice melt system to help prevent property damage. Existing concepts were either prohibitively expensive to install and operate or were unable to heat a roof edge on a continuous basis, i.e. heat cable laid on a roof edge in a zig-zap pattern.
Our ice melt systems have and continue to experience rapid expansion in all medium and high snow load regions across the United States and Canada.