TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HotEdge LLC is a service to its customers, prospective customers, distributors, and others.
HotEdge LLC (“HotEdge”) provide this website as a service to its customers, prospective customers, distributors, and others. Except as otherwise set forth herein, these general terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of his website (the “Site” or “website”) and any products purchased from HotEdge from the Site (the “Products”). HotEdge reserves the right to change or delete the contents of this website, including, but not limited to specifications or designs of its products at any time without notice.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use.
By accessing and using the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you place an order for any Products with HotEdge, you have indicated your consent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, then you are requested to immediately exit the Site. HotEdge may take any actions it deems appropriate, including, but not limited to, restricting your access to the Site or Products if HotEdge determines in its sole discretion that you have violated these Terms and Conditions.
Revisions to Terms and Conditions.
Please refer to these Terms and Conditions regularly. HotEdge reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion and without notice. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Your continued access or use of this Site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated at the time of access or use. HotEdge may at any time and without prior notice revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting.
Purchase of Products.
- Payment and Delivery. Prices for all Products are in United States dollars and exclude any and all applicable taxes and shipping and handling charges, unless expressly stated otherwise. To the extent permissible under law, you are responsible for any applicable taxes, whether or not they are listed on your receipt or statement. If you purchase Products, you agree to pay, using a valid credit card (or other form of payment that HotEdge may accept from time to time), the applicable fees and taxes (if any) set forth in the offer that you accepted. HotEdge reserves the right, upon prior notice to you, to change the amount of any fees and to institute new fees. All authorized charges will be billed to your designated credit card account (or other payment method) on the terms described in the specific offer. If payment cannot be charged to your credit card or your payment is returned to HotEdge for any reason, HotEdge reserves the right to either suspend or cancel your order. It is your responsibility to ensure that sufficient funds are available to cover the charges for Products, and HotEdge has no liability for any overdraft or other fees that you may incur as a result of HotEdge processing your payment.
- Order Acceptance and Confirmation. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. HotEdge reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Any and all orders accepted by HotEdge are governed exclusively by the HotEdge terms of sale applicable to the specific Product and these Terms and Conditions.
- Sales Tax. Prices do not include, and you shall be responsible for, all applicable sales taxes for any Products you purchase.
- Returns and Exchanges. HotEdge Products are custom ordered and manufactured according to the specifications of each project, so HotEdge Products may not be returned for a refund or exchanged for other materials. Contact customer service for any questions about a specific order.
- Installation and Repair Information. Products sold through this website should be installed and repaired by qualified service professionals. HotEdge strongly encourages you to refer to the installation manual of the Product for more information. This website may contain general information to aid qualified service professionals in the repair of certain products and parts. The complete model number and serial number of the Product(s) under repair should be specified when selecting and ordering replacement parts. Specifications and illustrations are subject to change without notice. HotEdge assumes no responsibility or liability for acts or omissions, errors, mistakes, or negligence of the purchaser or any other person or entity. The purchaser is responsible for choosing the correct products and materials for each installation project.
- Corporate Identification and Trademarks. All registered or unregistered corporate names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and other source-identifying designations (collectively “Marks”) used or referred to on this website are the property of HotEdge unless otherwise noted. Unauthorized use of the Marks is prohibited.
- Proprietary Rights to Content. All content, including but not limited to information, all written materials, catalogs, photographs, computer programs, applications, computer code (including source code and object code), illustrations, artwork, designs, graphics, layout, data, logos, messages, the HTML code that HotEdge creates to generate the Site, or other materials (collectively, “Content”) included on the Site is the property of HotEdge or content providers of HotEdge and are protected by copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights and laws. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes, and other proprietary rights of HotEdge and content providers of HotEdge is granted to or conferred upon you. The downloading, reproduction, printing, copying, storage, or distribution of any Content, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited. The use of any Content for a commercial purpose, without the express written consent of HotEdge, violates HotEdge copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property rights any may be a violation of federal law subject to criminal and civil penalties.
- Third party content. HotEdge claims no proprietary rights to, or affiliation with, any third party trademarks or logo references or appearing on the Site. You should not infer any affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement from the use of third party marks on the Site as such marks are used solely to designate certain products or services as belonging to their respective owners.
- Disclaimer. SITE INCLUDES CONTENT AND INFORMATION THAT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. WHILE HOTEDGE DESIRES THAT THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION ON THE SITE BE UP-TO-DATE AND ACCURATE, IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT AND INFORMATION. HOTEDGE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE OF THE CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE OR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION.
Information Privacy and Security.
HotEdge may, from time to time, provide links to third-party websites not associated with HotEdge. These third-party websites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by companies, organizations, or others independent of HotEdge. HotEdge makes no representations whatsoever about any third-party website to which you may have access through the HotEdge website. HotEdge has not reviewed and is not responsible for such linked websites or the content of any of the linked websites. When you access such a third party website, you do so at your own risk and acknowledge that HotEdge is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials available from such websites. You also agree that HotEdge shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your use of any third party website. Mention on the HotEdge website of any third-party company or website, or to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise, is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement, recommendation, approval, or certification by HotEdge.
You will not make any unauthorized use of this website or any content or features available on this website. You are responsible for all use of your account (including username and password, if any) and shall be solely responsible for maintaining the security of your passwords. You agree that all the information and content posted or accessed in restricted password protected areas of the website is confidential to HotEdge and will be used only for your personal and internal purposes. You may not engage in any conduct or action that is prohibited by law or violates any country, federal, state, or local laws.
HOTEDGE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT YOUR ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE AND MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE TO YOU ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
HOTEDGE AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS, OR INFORMATION OR FUNCTIONS ON SUCH SITE, EVEN IF HOTEDGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL HOTEDGE AND ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE SITE OR PURCHASING PRODUCTS.
You agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless HotEdge, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, distributors, dealers, and licensees from and against any judgment, losses, deficiencies, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) incurred in connection with or arising from any claim, demand, suit, action, or proceeding arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or in connection with your use of this website or any product, including the Products, or service related thereto.
These Terms and Conditions and all information on the Site are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and of the United States of America, without regard to conflict of law principles. Although users outside of the United States may have access to the Site or Products, the information contained herein is intended only for use by residents of the United States. HotEdge specifically reserves all rights to limit provision of our Products to select persons, countries or geographic regions. The venue for any matter relating to or arising from this site will be in the state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Colorado.
The waiver by either party of a breach or right under these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or right. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and HotEdge concerning the use or access of this website.
Reservation of Rights.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
For further information or to contact us with questions, concerns, or comments, please contact us at: HotEdge LLC 700 N Colorado Blvd Suite 607 Denver, CO 80206, 1-800-411-3296 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Although HotEdge will, in most circumstances, be able to receive your email or other information provided through the Site, HotEdge does not guarantee that it will receive all such email or other information timely and accurately. HotEdge shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information.
Use of this site signifies your agreement to the Terms and Condition of Use.