ICE MELT SYSTEMS VIDEO
HotEdge® Ice Melt Systems presents: HotEdge Rail Installation—Prevent Ice Dams Without Modifications!
9 Great Reasons for Chosing Us!
- Did you know that the average insurance claim for ice roof damage is more than $3,000?
- HotEdge helps homeowners avoid costly insurance claims and roof repairs with our revolutionary Ice Dam Prevention System.
- This cable transfers heat directly to roof edges where most ice problems form. Our engineered design offers a green alternative and lowers the energy costs needed for operation.
- HotEdge can be installed on all roof edges. No modifications to existing roof structures are required, which lowers installation costs significantly.
- Our HotEdge systems are the only roof edge ice melt system on the market that are UL listed, which means it meets the NEC’s standards for the safety and compliance.
- Our HotShingle®LOK product easily installs on all existing roof shingles by locking onto the existing roof edge. We offer 2X and 3X models for extended melt-back when necessary.
- HotValley® product is easily installed on roof valleys without requiring roof penetration. The HotValley system creates a wide path allowing snow melt water to easily run off the roof and prevent ice dams from forming.
- HotEdge roof ice melt systems have been installed on luxury homes, shopping centers, NFL stadiums, banks, hospitals, hotels, airports, municipalities, and schools all over the country.
Whether you’re a homeowner or a business owner, our Ice Dam and Icicle Prevention System can give you peace of mind in knowing that your roof is protected from damaging ice dams.
- HotEdge can help you avoid costly roof repairs and insurance claims through our reliable and revolutionary design.